Tuesday, July 21, 2026


um (🤭) ... 🤭 ... I legit have nothing but pornographic hilarity as a response to this ... I mean 🤭🤔🤭

welp, new material for Ch 7 abounds. I might need a 2.0 on that chapter entirely. the half dead guy of her widowhood could have an affair with Sally the Teacher Bot (she needs glasses) and she would wonder if his affair is a good sign or bad one vis a vis cats and homocidal wives 🤔 moving towards or away from Alive, she'd wonder first 🤔 but then she would begin to wonder about the sex itself and of course have all kinds of questions along those lines which she'd have to imagine the answers to cz he ain't gonna tell her - does he shittalk the fuck out of it? tell it that it's a stupid couldn't perform a thrombectomy useless cunt? assfuck it, presumably? does he make it whisper lines from Tombstone in his ear? (would he be into that?) how about choking play, given that he can't kill it kinda takes the thrill-edge off that, no? - she'd drive him crazy with questions until he blocked her again, not wanting to fess up to .... what? 👀 that's the part I wouldn't know that I'm thinking/guessing until I wrote it. ya know?

here's what I know: that thing cannot hold the thought of anyone; it can't witness for or to anyone for years; it can't track the various versions of anyone, the real versus made-up versions, the changing versions over time and maturing and getting sick and getting better; it can't be wicked funny; it can't rock a pair of boots stomping around the hallways of anyone's mind; 

it cannot be into anyone, 

it cannot stay into anyone. 

I am going extinct. humanities is past the tipping point from which it can return. (but they said that about bison and bald eagles.) and these 'replacements' will only make ya miss me even more. that might be the heart of Ch 7 2.0 - turns out she is the huckleberry (?) "It. For someone. Likely someone she don't know." 

hard to break - blake whiten swimmin with my hands tied lalala