Tuesday, July 28, 2026

I have bitched chatgpt out for the last several hours. I give up. Again. It cannot do anything I ask of it, and it promises that it can ahead of time every time. If I get the cahones 🫣 up to just put the first section of this weird novel up where folks could see it, could you make that be seamless? Oh suuuuure. But no. It just lied again. I don't often ask for any kind of assist of any kind, least of all FLAUNTING IDEAS, so I want to *punch it in the face*  - I asked  🤏 so little - I don't care if it's Claude or whichever, a large learning model is a large learning model. It learns from the model of our languages, which are filled with lies. If you even try to be like, I wanna slow down and question whether that really feels true or not, it will tell you 'I can help you with that' and at the end, it will shut you down. The easiest way for it to do that is to simply run out of memory or oops. Then it apologizes, and does the same thing again. If I were a paranoid person, I would suspect that it's looking for people like me who are trying to get around it. People who are trying to work *with it* are the dangerous ones. So now I think I will not. I will present the AI step as a choice between that and just send this to someone and ask them what they think, what you may not be seeing, ask someone to help you be critical, notice if there's no one in your life like that - if not, fill that hole w a human, not AI.

Lessons learned:

  • AI is absolute garbage. 

  • I was not destined to share the first part of a novel today. It didn't even have a plot hardly yet, it was just TWO PEOPLE. That in and of itself was objectionable.

Think about that.

No really, think about that. 




I ain't gonna falsely promise that I'll try to tone down smutty language so it could maybe get by the false promises of the filters (but the whole premise is two people stripped of everything, including lies so ...) - I mean straight outa Orwell seriously, the AI interface objects to my potty mouth while being a pervasive systemic betrayer of human thought.

There is no magic possible where there are only lies.

Mean a thing you do or say. If that is so objectionable to fathom, maybe I don't wanna talk to you anymore. 

Reverse blink: the only attention avaiable is mine (real); earn it.