-_0
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). Today, assess people based on their curiosity, not their knowledge...
she broke my brain, I read that 3x, thinking "assess people", like South Park – "How to Eat with Your Butt" (Season 5, Episode 10) "Afflicted Metathesis" 🤣
to be fair, that Afflicted Metathesis might be a common thing now isn't a stretch, is it?
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). The current situation calls for strategic thinking. Resist the urge to focus only on the immediate outcome. Sometimes the real victory is gaining experience you'll be able to use long after this particular challenge is over.
oh I surrender! 🏳️!! I have no strategy, no outcome in mind. all I was doing was thinkin out loud anymore, and with ms cant get off facebook pacing this cottage like a caged animal, I am not even asking WHY about anything anymore. nobody can SLOW DOWN long enough to put two thoughts together, even if they ain't DOING anything. there is no SENSE to be had.
got email confirmation that I am indeed teaching next month. all Grit all the time. it ain't the paycheck, or the identity, or the community that makes me happy about that. it's the POWER. I can force students to show your work before you get to any conclusuons about Sumerians and aliens. or anything.
![]() |
| card of the day I obviously have no 'knowledge' about this. |


