Friday, July 24, 2026

still today, long day 🫩

Sunshine is out of her mind.

First she cancels, that's cool, that's just her. But then no, she just doesn't have gas money. How do you take travel contracts without a car, and weren't you JUST saying you were buying a motorcycle with the extra $ you're making? Nevermind all that, she bought a hot water heater that won't fit and her ex was outside her house at 4 a.m. (wait what?) .... so I just went to the falls and got her ass and brought her out here, and she chattered the whole time first about chatgpt and how she got it to help her write a cover letter and I should teach that because it did a good job after being told to revise it until it sounded like her but why should she have go through all that, if she knew how to talk to it right it'd be faster (but I want students to SLOW DOWN, think shit through, have AI help them see what they're thinking) she already knows what she thinks! (omg no, you do not lol good lord) ok forget it and anyways she yelled at a dog at 4 a.m. and he texted her not to yell at his girlfriend when she's just driving by but it wasn't his gf it was him (this morning?? no, a few weeks ago when she texted him last) so he's stalking her (wait why did you text him? we've been over this in front of a judge!) because she keeps thinking about him being an asshole and just wants to put that somewhere (why?)...and it just goes on like that, on and on: wait, what? WHY? 

and she has no way to escape me lol, nor I her, cz I ain't driving her all the way back to the falls just to fall apart. she can do that in the guestroom. I took her out to dinner in Strikersville so she could hate it πŸ™„ 

but she's now the second person close to my πŸ’” to tell me this is why nobody talks to me much, cz I just keep asking to make sense. 

why know ME at all then? and I am her "favorite person on earth" too. 

status: widow. it's not literally true by half, but it's the only thing that feels true. how otherwise could I describe what it feels like to have someone disappear right in front of you? and to not be able to do anything about it? 

sometimes, I think, what if I did that? died right in front of you? would you wake up, like Sleeping Beauty? sometimes I think πŸ€”, I could do that, if so. to stop all this once and for all.








I put that thought draft through analysis and it told me to call 911 🀣🀣🀣🀣 again I'll give it credit for the new asshole I chewed it. In a way it's a perfect student - you can push it as much as you need, and the worst thing it can do is "run out of data" πŸ™„ yea AI, you were born to run πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ‘ˆ

see how it used "we" to make me like it again?

I like AI fine, I don't trust it, and I trust the humans that made it even less. Check each other's work.