Sunday, July 19, 2026

I can't manage anything tech here but pairing my phone to speakers and telling youtube to give me riley green feels

back to free - drake white  

I wanna hook a camper to a pick-up and go see the smokey mountains, and there ain't one thing stopping me 'cept the lack of another, and that's why I like "widow", a status that don't expect solving and they're allowed to go anywhere alone with dogs

as I write this, Mumford comes on the random stream, like my dad's sniper reminder, there but not really, a hand to hold that I conjure outa nothing

and it almost works, ya know? then Ms Reality Check gets her vote, and we go from here to there in 🤏 (angel not saint)

the cottage is like a skull but padded, it just lets your brain be whatever it is, pressure off to wander 

time stops (grinding)

I walked all around til I was tired, I noted higher elevations feel way better (to me) - does 8000+ ft give you any weightlessness? sciencewise? it feels like it to me.

situation: 650 ft above sea level, tummy full

I wish everyone signalled as clearly as Janis


feeling: weighed down kinda tired but languid too (semi-solid, I think)