I canceled my subscriptions to the stupid LLMs, as far as I could even find how it was I was paying through the pay store via the wallet whatever the fuck.
Conclusion: Everything promises leverage. Everything delivers overhead.
At the end of the day, although I wouldn't ever recommend anyone send an email like the one above, quickly it's becoming like that. If you want to get a human's attention, you have to do something *around* all of the tools / empty noise. I used to frequently tell my students "just don't bore me" as an instruction for writing. It might have been rude, but it was honest and I'm back to it as a reasonable outcome. You can dump your words into a bot and get what looks like a response - there are a zilllllion ways to get empty calories of seeming communion if that's what you want 👍
If you want MY attention, then get it.

