Monday, August 24, 2026

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). Conversations are a real education today. People become far more interesting because you don't see them as your audience. Instead of waiting for your turn to talk, you see your connection as a chance to collect clues. Got some flirting to do? Get it done now while fun is in the air, relationships feel playful, and Mercury is still clowning around in Leo. Also, it's a good time for karaoke, open mic night, taking a dance solo, posting boldly, dressing with whimsy, cutting your hair and speaking up at the town meeting. Do keep in mind: Whatever you say today, they'll hold you to it tomorrow.

I can't imagine how to make that ๐Ÿ‘† funny. I've got campus meetings in front of me all afternoon. I am not going to say anything. Which I know will ripple out from me, a deadening ~QUIET~ (Patti used to hate it when I did that, heh ๐Ÿ˜)

I am done crying. Got it out of my system yesterday. Now bone dry.

I have a metric fuckton of flirting to do. So much backed up unused playful that it has "barn soured" as my mother would say. 

I will not be doing any flirting. And nobody has the balls to flirt with me if I don't start it. 

I dreamt of cats all night. Three of them, but none looking like the 3 I know of - they were so clear, I can still see them. Diving away into tall grasses.

looked like this - google says it's called a Pallas

August 24, 2026

Trust the signals, Virgo, because they’re probably pointing where you hope they are. That colleague suddenly paying attention or the boss lingering over your work is worth noting, and following the thread could open a door professionally. With the moon lighting up your theatrical fifth house, a project or presentation could put you in front of an appreciative audience. This is no time for modesty. Send the message or float the edgy concept and get the ball rolling yourself.

No.