Wednesday, August 26, 2026

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). With an imagination so creative, optimistic and willfully oblivious to limits, you have no problem building things up in your head to improbable proportions. But improbable things happen every day. You've been lucky before, and it's coming back around.



ADVERTISING




ADVERTISING


watching my mother's candlelight dance

I don't know why grabbing my horoscope today added ADVERTISING! but somehow it seemed funny with my mom's candle, so I left it. Yes, ma, I should join the USO or whatever πŸ‘Œ. She would point out that the neighbors already have xmas lights (as you can see thru the curtain), and that I should "get with the program" of Vegas more (otherwise how's pollacks supposed to know where to find me?) - I continue to pray fervently πŸ™ for her to be able to come back and drive me fuckin crazy with that bullshit. 

cigarrete burns - corey kent