![]() |
| update: I feel like a god damn BEAST |
Ears car to fetch from Lewiston / more Carmax shit to figure out
2 extra dogs more to babysit for a week (E and I trade off) arriving soon
bosses emailing/texting (doing emotional labor as I taught them when I was raising them - if you ignore the emotional labor, shit don't work - now turned ON ME = "please come back!" [no ft not yet])
and outa nowhere one of my fave yoga teachers who disappeared a year ago when both partner and mom got sick texted me - he's teaching *this morning* please come - so I'm doing what I did in the dacks, forcing myself awake early to get climbing - by noon I'll be a sweaty mess, 4-6 miles behind me with still a full day ahead of me
oof, the upkeep here, this yard is huge, I am swamped by it truly
upshot: being here is lonely, but it's very full time
status: LIFING while planning next migrations, to the cottage, then to WI and to MORE MOUNTAINS. could my mom get to Lake Placid? 🤔 I dunno, but that's my best bet, ADA compliant resort (flight to Montreal? ... shit, are we at war with Canada? god dammit .. )
song tbd, listening to the backlog, dancing to Riley, that mustach 🥰, tho tbh I am experiencing my body as athletic more than sensual at all. another difference the year made.
![]() |
| -_0 brace yourselfs |


