Sunday, August 23, 2026

fucking brutal 😭

too much Death and Dying

I am so not okay today

I smoke half a joint and then a cigarette. Then go back to the book. If I have to live in bunkers, let them me books

"Elusive, pregnant with history, his thoughts finned off and vanished. The same color as water.."

on the heels of laying stones of the grave an historian

beset with grief still over the father and friend I buried this month year

desperate for my mother's cat-thoughts not to fin off forever now

not yet, please

come back 😭 I promise no more worry no more saving anybody (they're all better off without it, anyway) nothing but laughter and beauty, leaf colors, however much jason mamoa ya want, whatever you want, just don't go yet please I need a little more time πŸ™πŸ˜­

finally I light a candle for me 😭

the view (will be) thru the patio door - at graveside, I stood with Craig 


heart shaped box - nirvana