something does feel like it has shifted/shifting, for sure, since I lit that candle. I mean, it might be partly that a label in Polish I can't read says that vodka was 180 proof, but still, the answer to "could I fall in love with a woman I've known almost 30 years?" was not no π. for instance
to be clear, I don't think lighting a witchwish π― DOES a new thing, it's more like - (sigh) how do I explain it (?), something is already there. like any flame, it consumes stuff (02, wax, intention kindling) and gives off stuff (warmth/light). the power of that, the smell of it and duration etc, depends. and any multiplication makes it stronger, the whole "if two people pray in my name" phenom is in every spiritual tradition I can think of, including the bible (matthew 18:19 if ur interested). 3 witches be ideal. I am always solitary, but I know my mother is praying too at the same cluster of wish: for more. (pull pull) so I know at least 2 witches are pulling
This eclipse is the sixth of a total of seven on the Virgo-Pisces axis. The cycle has been underway since September 17, 2024, and will end in February 2027. This makes this full moon less of an isolated event and more like another chapter in a story that’s been unfolding for some time.
ok welp, let's take a peek at Sept 16-18 ish in '24. a lunar eclipse, I watched it rise then kept an eye on it, filling with "fuck no" in every life category, failing my own "if you won the lotto" assignment ; a cat (black, on glider, look close); followed by a signal ("for you version")
my body had decided right then, before I fully knew it. I was leaving (pulling AWAY from) Nebraska. and I pretty explicitly invited Huck-for-Cats towards me to "say something" which by November, he had (the "something" undefined)
by this coming February, what will have happened? no clue. maybe Hawaii, closing a loop. maybe the school will close / go under. either or both, off the top of my head, are entirely possible. but more importantly are the possibilities I can't yet see.
![]() |
| by the end of that month in '24, "she" of a novel I hadn't yet imagined in my wildest dreams had shown up |
today is the "fall faculty forum", thankfully on zoom. while I listen with camera off, laptop on the kitchen counter, I am going to bake a How to Huckleberry Honey Cake to bring to Union's picnic tomorrow
when the moon rises later, a new batch of dickbutter
![]() |
| c'mon Janis, we gotta get up |
update - I got the time wrong - got all set up to bake my gunslinger honey cake and ran to Tops quick for a missing ingredient, racing back just in time ... to have missed the faculty forum by 2 hours. nobody texted "where are you" which is a clear sign: not missed/needed there
instead, I heard a new obscure song on a Canadian station in the truck
and got a greeting
![]() |
| first Vegas lotus (better late than never) |
![]() |
| not there yesterday, not even a bud, but there he is turning his face towards the sun |




