Thursday, August 13, 2026

pulling my shit together around a herd of dogs to go fetch Ears and head to Lewiston, listening to new releases including new material by LP (mia corizon sp

recovery - LP for Huck-For-Whoever - this sounds right to me - the *pitch* of it, and the "don't call me, my nerves are shot, we can't be friends, the shades are drawn, go away, be quiet!" vibe of it all - plus that matches the orange that my mother 'prescribed' for lack of a better description and with which I now live wall to wall (I don't mind)

upside to everything, if we were friends, I might hit him up to go see/hear this with me, 2 nights only -my yoga friend Louis is in town to sing (beating the utter crap out of me this morning was just a bonus / wow did he ever!) - I've heard them at the UU church once before, it's sound bathing of sorts and about as far away from a bar scene as I can imagine other than the top of a mountain

but I cannot (shut up!) so I shant :( sadly