VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). If you only knew the depth, breadth and intensity of pure love directed at you on a regular basis, all life's irritations, frustrations and injustices would be swept away by the mighty current of this profound truth. 👀 huh
![]() |
| I think the horoscope is just referring to my mother, but she would pull a pile of dicks at me 🤣 |
I wish I was good at anything else. And I'm working on it. But I can't help knowing how it all works. It's like HVAC - if you get it, you can look through walls at it and know stuff. I solved the rogue grit class problem yesterday and several other people are getting the credit and the money. I'll solve several other problems just like that, receeding+usefully. I am not bringing more anger and fear into those rooms, and cried out all sadness before I got there. Did I pass my own asshole test yesterday? Mos def. I am not sure what comes back at me is love, more like profound refief. But that's good. Palliative Care can be my blog nickname this week.

