Wednesday, August 19, 2026

"suicide note"
needless to say, chatgpt didn't get the joke 🙄 - what I really need to keep working with AI is a sidechat survival feature - stupidfuckingidiot predictableaf

status update: 3 of 4 classes done / as good as they're getting given the constraints of 1 the #grit-concept that no one understood and I am the only one left standing in it 2 AI (dumbfuck hallucinating liar [and that's only the sins I've discovered so far]) "in everything" (like someone farted?) 3 enrollment of 140 students to start next week (40 more will be added added in Nov)

Despite allllll that, I'm going to guess that the students are going to fucking lovvvve the classes - I am the magic that turns that pile of utter shit into something safe to consume. So there. 


Not every friendship is forever, Virgo, and today gives you permission to step back from the ones running on fumes


"solitary witch from the gecko"




lots of people are just dead, pics of which I can summon but not them. and among the living it's the same diff a lot #realitycheck