Wednesday, August 05, 2026

As I walk out this door, it occurs to me: witches love THREES. "by the power of three, so mode it be", so ...

phase 1: NO! And did I have what it took to explode my entire life? burn every bridge? relationship job money, all of it? knowing full well it could and probably would end up right here with every major category of my life dead dying or over? obviously, I could.

phase 2: Yes. Could I do that? Even in the face of dying dead or over? let's not belabor the point - I could like a motherfucker.

so logically, phase 3: MAYBE

(get my attention or don't)

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). As Venus leaves your sign, let go of believing every answer has to come from you. [let go ✅️ ] The next chapter is collaborative. Your greatest advantage won't be knowing everything, but attracting people whose strengths naturally complement your own.

As I was saying, almost a miracle (magic) has to occur.

"You have to want to swim to the surface of yourself. And there has to be someone there who wants to catch you."

time to hit it ft. after more coffee