card of the day: 8 cups (moving on)
Sometimes we can't see the horizon because the city, fog or windowless room prevents it. Certain circumstances, relationships and responsibilities act in much the same way, blocking our view. Today's lunar aspect urges us never to cease imagining horizons we can hold in our mind's eye and carry wherever we go.
I have very much tried toπ
I got a call this morning at 8 AM on the dot, he was waiting for it to be a decent hour. T'was of one of the Fireds calling me to tell me that he got a job - thanking me for all I did, he's going to be a program director for a lot more $$ and he gets to move home to florida (where his family is). Since I built those programs from scratch and needed all of their help, and I was careful to give them titles, acknowledgment as program designers etcetc, they're finding it easier to land jobs like that. But what he wanted to thank me for was the candles, allll the candles π―π―π―π―
You don't know if witch-hopecraft is gonna do anything, but you don't know that it's not either.
I can't wait to visit him once he's settled / one fewer to mourn π
song tbd - still a long day ahead and I'm crying already, but at least they're happy tears (for a change) atm
