Monday, September 28, 2026

"Who are you and who am I, the beader or the bit of colored glass sewn into the fabric of this earth? All these questions, they tug at the brain." 

how The Antelope Wife ended 👆. I just began its revision, The Antelope Woman. which begins the exact same way (great story) unless you notice the author's front materials, the dedications,...

welp, a bunch more kids/characters born on the earth is bound to change some stuff (the kinship diagrams are back for one thing)

"She was searching the thick underbrush of her own mind....At the same time, she knocked rice. She parched and stored the grains. Killed birds. Tamed horses. Her mind was present because she was always gone. Her hands were filled because they grasped the meaning of empty. Life was simple."~The Antelope Woman 

after the key thing, we both decided not to go as far as the gas station for milk. status: #hiding #hunkered #shotnerves

I made the dip - he ate all of it with half a loaf of bread before it had cooled off, no pic, gone too fast

"I turned 2. We had a voodoo doll making party (naturally). Want one?"

that blonde 🤔