But I did.
So I snuck up there and stole his boots (laces) then chased the dogs up there to lay on him.
72 hours is only going to return us to this in 72 hours. There's no detox for not wanting to wake up anymore.
If it weren't for the fucking cat, I think I'd drive him to WI, or anywhere. Alaska.
If it weren't for the fucking cat, I might get him a kitten.
I have no fucking idea what to do.
💔
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). Success is no longer doing the job you already know you can do. Now it's doing the job that only you can do. Success is reaching for the impossible and expecting to fail gloriously and often.
Well, I'm all that's here, so only I can do whatever it is but all I do is fail at keeping people breathing, often but I don't see any glory. Like there's no detox there's also no clot to suck, and even if there were, I wouldn't know how.
How did I keep living this long? I had no choice (kids). And lust, probably, as in lust for life - even when life shattered, under was lust for it still somewhere in me. Now there is just life. I honestly don't blame the kid for wanting out of that. So do I.
💔
what was in the kool-aid at Jonestown? did they all just go to sleep? could I put it in blue frosting?

