now it's today
so far this morning my trip to Honolulu was funded, but the paper (re Erdrich) not (yet) accepted - the $ approval came from the president - in her weird punishing way, she's trying to be supportive, followed immediately with another "invitation" to "communicate" - I am ignoring it all for now
there is no way I am accomplishing any cottage closing prep - I am leaving it as is for now
too much
Ears, that's it, that is all I can do. I gotta move his shit (down/up stairs), over to my house vs a convenient once to a unit, figure out how and where to store it today. I gotta host his adult protective service folk today. I gotta open all his bills, cancel cable (they keep calling), shut off utilities, close that up by tomorrow. Everything else is back burner.
I am hoping for a yoga but being realistic, swimming Saturday is probably the next time I will be inside me / my body.
Virgo: don't think, don't feel, get it all done.
