Wednesday, September 30, 2026

update: it all got done. (being competent feels like a superpower 👀 now) we organize life atm around what feels like we're breathing most/ easy . we check: you breathin? you'd be surprised how often the honest answer is kinda.

recalibrate. 

we'll be back at the cottage Sat a.m. by way of east aurora farmers market aspirationally.

bro in law morale supporr




now it's today 

so far this morning my trip to Honolulu was funded, but the paper (re Erdrich) not (yet) accepted - the $ approval came from the president - in her weird punishing way, she's trying to be supportive, followed immediately with another "invitation" to "communicate" - I am ignoring it all for now

there is no way I am accomplishing any cottage closing prep - I am leaving it as is for now

too much

Ears, that's it, that is all I can do. I gotta move his shit (down/up stairs), over to my house vs a convenient once to a unit, figure out how and where to store it today. I gotta host his adult protective service folk today. I gotta open all his bills, cancel cable (they keep calling), shut off utilities, close that up by tomorrow. Everything else is back burner.

I am hoping for a yoga but being realistic, swimming Saturday is probably the next time I will be inside me / my body.

Virgo: don't think, don't feel, get it all done.