Thursday, September 17, 2026

 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). In Greek cosmogony, khaos was the gaping space before the formed universe. When you witness a bit of chaos today, think of it not as the dismantling of order or the breakdown of a system but instead as the moment before creation.

VIRGO oracle

If I were writing this horoscope for the Gun Lovers' Gambling Porn website, I might counsel my Virgo readers to maintain strict control over their wickedness, debauchery, and decadence. Why? Because now is a time when vices and sins are even more likely than usual to sow chaos and spawn big messes. However, since you are reading my oracle in a more genteel publication and are almost certainly a refined person of high integrity, I’m confident there will be minimal uproar if I dare you to tap into your raw animal energy and unruly instinctual nature. I believe it’s time to at least experiment with wilder aspects of your deep self.


that's a lot of chaos. welp. all that can be done for me right now is righting my body to maintain its sanity. my ass is full of new pellets and more vitamin shots and whatever they stick back there so I don't keep dropping weight and revving my worry engine while I sleep. it'll take another couple days for that to be fully on board, returning me to my natural tulip-y engine-that-couldness, and thus returned to the problem(s) of my self being very-not-dead, wandering through this current life bereft and half-starved. and I found in me a strong readiness to desert this life entirely, on my toes poised to run like hell. what does that say about me? I'm still too in this moment to really know.

alls I know it, I stopped meeting peoples' eyes a week ago at least. sparks fly out mine and for what? to be met with casual cruelty faces in scrubs, or (worse) half-marblized disappearedness in the eyes of inmates whom I assume traded a piece of themselves in hopes of saving the rest (and lost that bet).