Friday, September 18, 2026



the stories 👀

we passed out like dead people immediately. I slept so hard I woke up in drool. then we went for fish fry and he practically ate the table. so tired, so fucking hungry.

then the stories started coming. it's very not funny, of course. but we are who we are. so. the self-proclaimed necrophiliac who crushed out on him hardcore ...

us: 🤭🤭

he says "there's something about my face, I guess, um..." yeah dude, you're good looking, been trying to tell ya, AND you look underfed, not to be weird but if I had found ya at that age, I'da been on you like italian-girl stink-on-shit. 

him: "they all...yea I mean...I guess I kinda see it now." 
me: 🤣

there is a LOT I can live without. he is not one of those things. now I see only that.

he needs to memorize the other phone numbers. he means it 💞, but I'm topping others' make bail for ya lists just cz my number never changed (be real)

oh and his shoes, the boots w the laces, driving me nuts now. you need cowboy boots, shitkickers, I say. "thatd be awesome actually" remember when you said I should take everything over for a while (?), welp the laced boots gotta go, shitkickers that marry w the italian leather jackets and all that hair, clothes shopping, I got this. "I cant wait. and I wanna go back to yoga" 

🤔

"There's a 15-day, 200-hour immersive YTT on Isla Mujeres, Dec. 8–22, 2026."