Friday, September 18, 2026

update (on my fantasy life):

Puerto Rico enacted Law 102-2025, the Universal Recognition of Occupational and Professional Licenses Act, and the Puerto Rico Board of Nursing now specifically provides a universal-recognition application route.

not that Ears is a nurse of course, but asking about limited-stay do-good work pops nurses first (everywhere on earth needs more nurses). and since the vibe coming off some of those nurses was mos def "just shoot me", thought I'd learn 🀏 bout that πŸ‘†


for Ears - they do speak German #andyriskfactor but excellent reviews, 2-6 weeks, 30 hrs/wk, not good $ but breaks even, serves the public good 

where I could be, entertaining visitors, the 5 star villa, pet friendly w high speed internet, not to mention umpteen airbb options specifically for remote workers 

this is kinda like mentally playing w a colorforms set, The Miserables, where could I restick them to the board nearer to a beach πŸ€”. 

ask fuckerishgpt (I softened 🀏), are there AA meetings anywhere? (cz like half of everybody drank too much, be real). yup, in Spanish and English, including a direct # for that specific little East District: 939-457-5533.

Can I get some yoga? 

fuck yeah

siiigh, back to real life - he is PROBABLY ACTUALLY GETTING OUT TODAY. but until he's in the car, I won't believe it, and "discharge paperwork" is so voluminous it has its own zipcode 😡‍πŸ’«

if we are very lucky, we are out in time for the first reverse resolution: more fried food (fish fry fri) 



card of the day πŸ‘

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). You won't make the deal because you're now beyond needing to. No more holding out your hand
(never) for the handshake, the funds or a key. You are the key and the lock, too. You are the fate, and the fate is you. πŸ‘€

with my insomnia, I continued researching escape routes to the safety of high UV destinations. Puerto Rico looks promising. UV be therapeutic, anyway, since they've been giving him v. D for lack of sunlight in the hoozgow.