skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
wantdog
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
I'm gonna swim
run - odd marshall
we've mostly agreed no music. but a little.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
"Music is a mediator between spiritual and sensual life."
View my complete profile
Stuff
cover me songs
Buffalo Rising
Hunger Site
Cover Lay Down
Slowcoustic
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(521)
►
October
(39)
▼
September
(65)
update: it all got done. (being competent feels li...
-_0 anticipating trouble, the witching worry hour ...
you're never coming home - tariq el masri better -...
I'm gonna swim run - odd marshall we've mostly agr...
No title
No title
"Who are you and who am I, the beader or the bit o...
The gravity tugs harder. Lead instinct. Grave soul...
harvest moon rising"Earth and sky touch everywhere...
cottage vibinghe loves building fires
May this full harvest moon let you enjoy what your...
update: a mental health "summit" is going down ove...
update: apparently the cats nerves are also shot -...
it can't be today already and yesterday was alread...
today was a lot, bordering on too much, most of it...
it's 🤏 like "swans don't look at their cloaca / h...
I can't have a good hard cry cz he might hear me. ...
"I had expected to feel joy but instead felt a con...
why is this funny? or is it not funny and I have j...
update: MTS visit went great, they'll be weekly fo...
tomorrow 9 am is the mobile team site visit. like ...
"How can they love a mother who forgot to guard th...
booze has its own special poison properties, but a...
"So you see, once a person drops the scales of pre...
-_0 it is def still today. anything for this kid a...
the stories 👀we passed out like dead people immed...
after allll that, I got there and they shoved him ...
update (on my fantasy life):Puerto Rico enacted La...
I want more fried food ft all resolutions reversed...
gonna be god knows how long before the 2:30ish a.m...
update - Bru called, the social worker came back -...
"it's a mandolin" 😭update: Ears weathered it bett...
update: called MHLS, law says he's supposed to be ...
crushing ft crushednow they're keeping him another...
update: no paperwork has been returned properly (a...
Everything changed today, and I don't know why or ...
VIRGO September 14, 2026Opening up to people who a...
(funny) update: the insurance people called me not...
After yesterday, I dressed as if for work to visit...
in Sunset Bay this morning - pretty but means noth...
update: theyre shortstaffed today so it a new nu...
update: finished every "step" before reaching fed ...
my patience is molten. I dredge it then it cools i...
update: he loves the Erdrich novelupdate: they too...
very long daynow it will be another weekfine, I'm ...
update: scary how quickly a person can accept a ne...
update: VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). One small improv...
update again: (taking deep breaths) - I brought hi...
WARNING serious side effects of only as good as wh...
I dreamt we opened an axolotls store. I didn't wan...
"eventually"💔 published the year that 👆 one was ...
how many times have I wasted away under the weight...
terror and grief have shrunken my heart to a stone...
I found him. he is voluntarily in psych jail. and ...
futility
I'm all he's got but I can't remember the last tim...
I don't want to wake up anymore either.But I did.S...
awake listening to him move like he always has (ca...
that SWERVED around and in front of me, nearly wou...
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). You're so generous, thou...
https://wretchedwant.blogspot.com/2006/02/self-hel...
updateonly prob is all that wet is BETWEEN the sto...
MarieRight now, all I want to do is this. Read.
update: both HI proposals submitted ✅️
11th hour effortcard of the day</
►
August
(68)
►
July
(74)
►
June
(70)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(46)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(43)
►
2025
(385)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(44)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(40)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2024
(142)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2023
(101)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2022
(86)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
►
2021
(121)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
►
2020
(201)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2019
(201)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(26)
►
2018
(204)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(21)
►
2017
(243)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(16)
►
2016
(152)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2015
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(18)
►
2014
(146)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(56)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2012
(46)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(251)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(36)
►
2010
(335)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(50)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(288)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(28)
►
2008
(335)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(39)
►
2007
(418)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(46)
►
2006
(255)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(54)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)