Monday, September 28, 2026

naturally



update: D-Nozl "forgot" and took the key to the storage unit back to CT. can he mail it? πŸ™„ dude, Nebraska pulled that kinda shit to get my address (no). I feel a wee rush of fury, then adjust. we will have to move Ears' shit to my basement now since Sept is over (dumbass) while M. pays rent for my other kid's cello. I am not gonna answer or mark the text as read, he's gettin nothing outa me.


in my corner office, I read my student's diaries, always entertaining. examples:

Heard

Blowhard "is still being covered even though he banned the news" (πŸ‘€ wth)

Saw

"saw my first dead body
saw a delicious looking pizza"



Javajeff came and went, bringing more wood and taking away a croissant. Ears and I had a running ? about him. I think he's around my age but seems ancient, Ears thought "he was a pretty young guy" so we were curious - 40 or 70? 

me: ok, how old is he?
him: I thought you meant the other one
me: oh plumber asscrack, no that's Javajohn, he's prolly like 35ish
him: honestly either could be your age ..
me: but "how you say? busted?"
us: πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
me: see what I'm up against?
him: ya. pretty hopeless.
me: thanks
him: well I'm suicidal, so not gonna try to be upbeat about it
me: fair even if you weren't
us: πŸ˜…πŸ˜…



not my sister's "corner office"



“His thoughts swam between us, hidden under rocks, disappearing in weeds, and I was fishing for them, dangling my own words like baits and lures.”

“I put my whole mentality to it, nothing held back.”

—Erdrich, Love Medicine

I am thinking my way, very hard, as hard as I can. It looks like baking imperfect croissants, head exploding emojis + lotsa sugar.