VIRGO September 14, 2026
Opening up to people who aren’t equipped to handle it rarely goes well. (no shit, hence "okay") And today, that brush-off could tip you straight into fury as the Sun catches a hit from testy Mars. (I will hide all feeling; frankly nobody is entitled to what I'm feeling anymore, that ship sailed.) Dig into what’s actually driving the reaction. (I know all the reasons and do not care any more; frankly, nobody deserves care from me more except the kids/family.) Odds are you’ve been carrying more than your share and nobody’s stepped up to match it. (my sister did.) Rather than boiling over, propose a different arrangement going forward. (Put calls out this morning to hire Ears a patient advocate, they can bitch out another nurse [presumably they have some respect for each other] as soon as I find one for hire.) And before you conclude that you’re “invisible,” try telling people outright that you’d like some recognition. (No.) You’ll probably get more enthusiasm than you bargained for. There’s nothing embarrassing about wanting credit, Virgo, especially since it’s well-deserved! (I don't give a shit.)
