Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Virgo, you've been rising higher and feeling bolder. You've taken a stand on issues about which you had previously been a bit weak and cowardly. You have been able to articulate elusive or difficult truths in graceful ways that haven't caused too terrible a ruckus. Your next challenge is to rally the troops. The group that means the most to you is in need of your motivational fervor. I suggest that you think deeply about how to cultivate more dynamic relationships among all the parts, thereby energizing the whole.

I'd like to believe this, but I don't. Sunnie does, DmS does, Amy does, all the smart people I know do, but I just can't. The same (problematic) way that I can't believe that abuse isn't, sort of, the woman's fault. I've been that woman. I guess I am identifying (too much) with the gulf itself or something >:(

Meanwhile, it was a good day. It rained hard. So the roofing had to slow down. To stop, actually. Given the thunder, (lordy I love thunder - I'm an angry water lover! ha.) there was nothing we could do. And we couldn't do anything else on our wishlist, so I had to just not do much for about half a dozen hours. I napped and cleaned and made a cheesecake for Hungryman Thursday, hazelnut-infused and marbled with fresh first-of-the-year strawberries, which is right now filling the entire house with the smell of baking hot sugar butter.