Friday, June 25, 2010

WEEKEND LOVE FORECAST: ARIES: You know what a loved one wants, and you'll thoughtfully deliver. TAURUS: Someone seeks your attention and affection and will work hard to please you. GEMINI: You're a miracle worker. You somehow manage to make everyone happy, including yourself. CANCER: You'll see where a relationship is headed and decide whether that's where you want to go. LEO: You might need someone more than usual, and this will be a positive for both of you. VIRGO: Others don't need to be able to read you like an open book. Stay mysterious. [This shit bores me half to death.] LIBRA: You believe you are right, but you still leave room for the possibility that you are not -- a lovely and useful stance this weekend. SCORPIO: Talk about the things that excite the other person, and you will earn his or her devotion. SAGITTARIUS: You'll have the undivided attention of someone who genuinely wants to make you happy. CAPRICORN: Your work may interest you more than love right now, but things swing back the other way next week. AQUARIUS: Being seen as a success and being seen as a nice person will go hand in hand. PISCES: You don't want to be attached at the hip to someone -- it's space and freedom that make you feel more in love.

I had a great night out, got a little tipsy, it was open mic, a teenager with a Katy Perry wig always hogs time but the bartender is supercute and he bought me drinks. I have to somehow not let it upset me, though, the whole man problem. Getting hit on by people I have no interest in really sours my mood big time. It makes me feel exactly like when I put a dollar in the vending machine but the frito bag gets stuck and won't come out. Like Sunnie says, I should just take it as a compliment. She's great at that, she takes it like: meh of course you want to kiss my ass, do!, just kiss my ass!

Tbone showed up tonight.