Friday, June 11, 2010

update, listening to the radio on the way home

TJ: Mom, they said 2 million

Me: I know I know

TJ: No it’s 2! Not 200. You said it was 200!AH! when you turned it off this morning, remember?

Me:

TJ: So it’s not a billion gallons this week.

Ears: She said it was a billion last week too.

Me: Did I? Well, I mean millions and billions as a metaphor.

TJ: Right. Did they have math when you were a kid?

Ears: giggle

Me: Shut up. Ok genius if it’s 2 million a day, how long until we get to a real billion?

TJ: Are you sure you want to know?

Ears: You just can’t figure it out.

TJ: How many days has it been?

Me: It’s been 7 weeks.

TJ: sooothats49times2roundituptimes . . . about 70 weeks.

Me:

Ears:

Me: I’m going to take your word on that.

Ears: gigglegiggle

Me: Shut. Up.

TJ: Is everything ok? Like are you sure the bills are paid and stuff?

Ears: gigglegigglegiggle

Me: O shut up Ears, you can’t do math for shit either.

Ears: I’m not in charge of anything. You’re in charge of everything.

TJ: Which is a very scary thought right now.

Me: lol SHUT UP!