Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEKEND LOVE FORECAST: ARIES: Worriers see relationship problems that don't exist. You will do the opposite -- see relationship solutions that don't exist and, in believing in them, make them come to life. TAURUS: Someone will commit to you, and you will show your deep appreciation. GEMINI: You are different from the rest and will stand out in a good way in the social scene. CANCER: You give out good vibes and don't expect a thing in return -- so attractive. LEO: Someone special finds you irresistible because you know who you are. VIRGO: Your intelligence is highly attractive, especially when you don't share all you know. There's a secret in your eyes. LIBRA: Someone has burned you before, and you won't let it happen again. SCORPIO: Without realizing it, you will cultivate a distinctive atmosphere around yourself. SAGITTARIUS: While exploring other cultures or traditions, you'll find love or deepen the love you have. CAPRICORN: This time, you'll accomplish your goal faster when you do it alone. AQUARIUS: You instinctively know what feels right, so don't stress over the options. Just choose. PISCES: You are capable of amazing feats, especially when it comes to helping your loved ones.

via DmS:



It's funny, but I dunno about the sentiment actually. I'd go crazy if I didn't work, first of all. And when it comes right down to the clincher, mostly I fold and/or opt for a plate of french fries to make out with. I really gotta stop ordering food then standing up and walking out on the bill abruptly under flirt pressure, that's a bad habit <:/ In my defense, I tried being normal and tipsy texting someone appropriate but . . . well, my idea of appropriate might also be a bit skewed, as is my aim. I feel like, romance-wise, if I had a cupid-gun, I'd point it at what looks good to me, which would turn out to be a gay extraterrestrial, but it wouldn't matter anyway because my aim would be so off that I'd shoot some poor fucker standing behind me.