Monday, August 02, 2010


VIRGO What you need to do is not difficult. Making it a priority in your life and actually doing it every day is the hardest part. Look for an inspiring person to help you make the shift.

I am, I have . . . shifting out of worn patterns, ruts, isn't easy, but I'm trying, I'm trying to follow rather than lead to find my way out.

Hummingbirds supposedly mark food sources just as the last frosts recede. If you don't have your feeder out early, then you miss it, and you'll never see one. Supposedly. If all of a sudden, though, they're all over your yard one morning, then the next, that's "hummingbird medicine". And so I asked Sunnie for her medicine cards, but instead of looking it up in the book, I spread the cards out in front of me first face down and chose one. And sure enough, Hummingbird, no lie.

And now that I have them in the yard, I can tell you that although they are tiny, they are like busy little B52's, busy buzzBUZZ loud, getoutamyway busy and then woop getoffame backwards flying. I like that, that they can stop on a dime and fly backwards as well as forwards, and can wait, between forwards/backwards, at a dead stop mid-air, they are the only bird that can hold still while moving simultaneously like that.

no song, my music tank is low