Tuesday, August 24, 2010



The moon is full in Pisces today, first full day of the sun in Virgo - that's me, 100% diametrically opposed to myself in full. To be born under a Pisces moon is like being born under a caul, but it comes and goes. Today, it potentially comes and comes and comes. I won't be able to help myself hear what people are thinkfeeling, and Virgo-style I won't wanna leave it alone. Often (usually), that's IFFY, hahahaah people turn out to be notmarried, or gay, or aliens from another planet, all kinds of strangely aligned feelings to circumstances. Their undercurrents of anger, that's what always grips me, makes me shake in my boots and I'm not even kidding. But it can be good too, sudden little intuition tidbits, like I suddenly wondered "I wonder what Sam is doing these days?" and looked it up and lo TODAY is the presale deadline for the only American show of their new touring schedule. In Milwaukee. Anyone within the sound of my voice reading from WI should, RIGHT NOW, go online and get tickets and go. It'll be at the Pabst on October 13. The precode is IAW. Iron & Wine is the soundtrack for Moon in Pisces, fyi.