Monday, July 26, 2010


Tonemah is The Witch's husband on guitar (and native flutes) (he's the dude on the left in the pic) (he was the one who might punch anybody, btw, and they police each other like german shepherds holy crap, and I'm strangely proud to say, and ashamed to say hahahaha, that I'm one of the very few women on earth trusted by Amy to talk to Ed) - it's seriously good music, which is a cool surprise at a rez picnic chomping on an indian taco and then woop this starts up and the hair stands up on the back of my neck and that's damn near heaven for a second:




and I found an accountant today too. and lo, he just happens to be a musician too, plays the upright string bass among other things and his office is next to his manroom (hee hee) that has "Happy Hour" on the door and his wife is an alum of my little college . . . 10 of coins card, yes indeeedy. (come to think of it, I could now, in fact, afford a new set of tits. but no, I think I'll stick with the ones I've got ;)
--
it's harder than you'd think to find a song about Boston


jonathon richman - twilight in boston
---
I had a strong sense of everybody being fine today, as in alive and out of sorts, which is good, cz change is good, cz the opposite of it is dead essentially, even if you're outa sorts. or it coulda been just me who was okay w/ that today, I dunno. I could groove on the opposite of dead today.