Friday, July 23, 2010

WEEKEND LOVE FORECAST: ARIES: You thrive when your schedule is somewhat regular. Get more sleep, and you become more beautiful. TAURUS: Don't let your expectations get in the way of a perfect date. GEMINI: You'll have a blast making enhancements to your style. This is all for you -- but others like it, too. CANCER: You may go through a self-esteem slump, but the remedy is easy and doesn't cost a thing -- straighten your posture and smile. LEO: Now that the sun is in your realm, you'll be feeling powerfully attractive. VIRGO: Your devotion to family is an attractive quality. Someone wants to be a part of your family because of the stellar way you care for kin. LIBRA: A business venture may lead to love, or love may lead to a business venture. SCORPIO: Instead of dressing to impress the object of your affection, dress to express your personality. SAGITTARIUS: Just when you think you know who you are and what you prefer, you surprise yourself. CAPRICORN: You are self-directed. No one can tell you who to be or what to do. AQUARIUS: Your confidence makes you appealing. If you're not completely feeling it, fake it till you make it. PISCES: Instead of thinking about what's in it for you, think about how you could put a smile on your loved one's face.

Long day . . . after being struck dumb yesterday, I just can't muster self hatred to fight the flow, I'm drifting upstream, not fighting that current. I started out in the a.m. at the Last Supper table with The Nun, a pomo version of that long table shot but at the center is a woman, whom I've grown to actually like. I have no sympathy whatsoever for these dudes who throw temper tantrums simply because she's the boss of them, it's a job duh even if you're a guy, so without faking it in the least I'm drifting into her wake and taking on the work and simply doing it. In other words, I'm no longer in drag at this, I'm almost entirely real, I'm actually running a little college, my part of it anyway, and that little part will grow, as it was doing today. And there's money/security in it - all my tarot readings, I ask about love, I get back information about money. For all I know, I'm getting my answer and what is happening now is money for some future love project, such as I'd like more property but don't have the testicles/tools to upkeep it right now; I can't see around that corner, so I'm trying to deal with what's in front of me, period, head down.

In the early evening was the block club party, a thing I've dragged my feet about for weeks but Milk-n-Cookies made me do it. At first I think omg so many (rich-ish white) people (with granite counters) this is freakin me out, but then after awhile the lady from across the street breaks ranks, sits down next to me, says of her thermal mug "this isn't coffee" and winks. She tells me that her daughter who is in her mid-30's recently had to have surgery for a bladder condition so got new tits and a tummy tuck while she was at it and that's good cz if you want something then do it now honey while you've got a lot of energy and that's her advice to me. (lol, well yeah my tits are only two tits more than you had a minute ago at best . . . ) Another woman drifts over, says "I'm the other one without a husband, nice to meet you" and hands me a beer from the coolers the men have outside and her phone number. Another one comes over, says "where'd you get booze? and teach me yoga!, my ass is scaring me!" I tell them a little about the yoga, about the heat, they admire the affect on my skin, buuuuut o hell no. Pretty soon we've agreed to drop the yoga idea down to half an hour of trendy stretching followed by wine, "community girls night", Milk-n-Cookies has added herself in and is looking dubious yet game. They like that boxed pink shit wine, we can take turns buying it. The one with the thermal full of something other than coffee says, sensing my hesitation regarding pink reunitee (ick!), "just add ice and vodka to it, then it's good."

I think, doing math again today: I've only got the one glaring problem and everything else is perfectly fine. Divided by. Maybe I should get new tits.

(Could tits be considered real estate?)