Thursday, July 22, 2010


$63, 052 in refunded interest, credited back to me and taken out of the amount I owe now on this house. That's HALF. (For a CREDIT SCORE, seriously?)

I keep staring at the paperwork that just arrived, sitting here in front of me. I am actually appalled. I mean, "yay", that's great, these recent financial moves of mine will make it less likely I'll have to sleep on the couch of one of my kids in old age, and that's good cz I'd rather pee on my own couch when the time comes. But. I mean. Isn't, vaguely, logically, the flip side of that the people displaced outa being able to pay their bills, apx 40% of American households at the moment, with 20% combined un and underemployment of individuals affecting that many homes, doesn't the flipside mean logically that they're getting royally screwed up the ass some kinda way? Cz nobody just "gets" that kind of money.

What just happened? Like, I see the economy is in the shitter, duh I get that, everybody gets that, but what just happened to the class divides? (Where am I standing?)


VIRGO Resourcefulness is not as common a virtue as it once was, but you have it. It's second nature for you to conserve. You also know how to cut loose now and then, which is what you do tonight. (ha. hey Nunu, the beer is on me tonight.)