The compromise to seeing his father, finally, is Ears invited him to take a hot yoga class together for his birthday.
I want yoga all the time. I am sick nearly to death of putting my self off around what is now a whole life of waiting for life to be able to happen. I am beyond 💔 and I "live" there now.
Nobody gets near me. Ears likes that natural bubble around me (even though I do not), and he stays inside it. I go to yoga, he sets his mat right next to mine. I am not dead (I think), but I am his guarding spirit as if I were already.
And then Ears threw a wrench: come and see me (do things that you cannot do). D-Nozl agreed. This weekend. Now.
I didn't see that coming.
Ears is an injured badass in that scorching room of relentless mirrors. I wonder if this father will have the ability to look at that. If he doesn't, I can tell, it will be a pretty profound reversal for Ears to see himself as the stronger man. It was a pretty profound invitation, from dead silence to that.
Ears discovered gravity.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). You know how a certain person keeps score: Every exchange must end with more on their side. Even if they are the only person around, avoid dealing with them. It takes effort to seek a different scene — worth it.
oof, that is 💯 a description of Andy, he can't even help it, it's just who he is. and ya having HIM be the dude texting me constantly is not the lifestyle shift I wanted at all. makes me feel like "maybe I only like cats" even more 😣
