Tuesday, July 26, 2016

10 years I've been keeping this blog.  Comes in handy for a retrospect.  Though ... eeesh .... long before Trainwreck, what the fuck was up with all that kitten bullshit?  I hate cats :/

I removed every picture with my whole face clearly in it from the entire 10 years.  Why?  Because even that much, seeing my face ever again, is conditional. I'm thinking: maybe if I set a conditional on giving anything, I'll start having people around who can nut up and meet an expectation for a change.  And they'll have the opportunity then to be(come) those kinds of people by extension.  And if not, fine, go look into someone else's eyes then.

On the upside, I got to see all the faces of others since I keep them eh? Am the keeper. And regiggle at jokes.

For instances,

(I still don't know why this is funny - but it is)