Saturday, December 18, 2010

project your energy in arcs of grace and gratitude




Might there be a message for you in the mist on the window? Can you find a clue to the next phase of your destiny by scanning a newspaper that the wind blows against your leg as you're walking? Be alert for the undertones, Virgo. Tune in to the subtexts. Scan the peripheries for the future as it reveals itself a little early. You never know when the hidden world might be trying to slip you a tip. You should be alert for the deeper storylines weaving themselves just below the level where the supposedly main plot is unfolding.

I went to the spiral dance again last night, the annual winer solstice drumming thing. I danced frontcenter: I can be possessed. It's partly a yoga ability, since I've been practicing yoking my spirit to my body and getting my mind outa the way for years now, and that's what the drumming is also for - I'm good at it, being a DrumEE, better all the time (though I have months of set-back too), I can lose self-consciousness. (I'd like to dance on hotcoals someday.)

Then I came home and meditated, cz once your mind is already out of the way, you can get a lot deeper.

There's an eclipse coming up - the lunar eclipse from midnight-6 a.m. on Tuesday 21st will be a whopper. We will be able to see the whole thing from here unless there's cloud cover, and it's going to be one of the longest in modern history, nearly 3 hours visible (+3 of pre-darkening and pre-lightening on either side of that = 6 total). It's gonna look like one of those things that if you weren't all modern and sophisticated, like if you couldn't scientifically explain away what you were looking at, it'd scare the mother fucking shit outa you. Because of the phase of the moon at the time, It's going to hit mutable signs (long astral explanation short: Gemini, Virgo, Pisces) and and it comes on the cusp of Capricorn rising. The eclipse is on the soltice, the longest night of the year, (that won't happen again til 2094). Full moons can be scary (just ask Norfolk), eclipses double the effect, soltices quadroople that, kinda like a cluster fuck to the 10th power basically.

So anyway, I meditated for a few hours, an hour before sleep then again at 4:00 like a good yogini. Most of what came to me is notwords, the rest not easily translated into words. This is though: I'm not sure who my friends are; I'm not entirely sure who is on that list, and I'm not entirely sure who those people are who are on my list; maybe that means you're not sure of me either; it probably does.

the fall - love love this, sounds like someone mercifully scrubbing caked-up shit off your soul - I bought 5 of them ($1/per download) so I could post it without guilt