Saturday, January 03, 2009


I'm throwing my arms around Paris (first single off new cd, "Years of Refusal")

I can't help but want revolution where this dude is concerned, cz if he were to say "Hey, I've changed my mind, Love is Awesome so Try It!" he could become the Dali Llama of Twee. Ya know what I'm sayin'? And the crowds of fashionably disaffected followers (priests/nuns) would turn to each other and smile and rejoice and pass around each others' babies whatever - some of them might even get laid and be like whoa holy shit that's better than ice cream, and then they'd all start trying it and they'd make love not war(on themselves).

o well, Say la vee. He'll be in Buffalo this spring, same venue and season as I saw Feist last year, which seems an interesting parallel, from "I feel it all la la" to "Noooo la la la" after the passage of a whopping temper tantrum - like a wrecking ball on the backswing maybe.
-------
for virgo today: Take it easy today. Even if the day starts like an absolute dream, proceed with caution [ha, how else would I?], because the late afternoon may well create some minor misunderstandings with friends and/or your partner. For single Virgos, there may be some mixed messages to unravel before the day is through! hmm, I'm going out for the first time in my new town, with NuNu as my wingman . . . messages to unravel . . . that doesn't sound so bad