Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'll say yes and then I'll say no (Reversed)



If I do say so myselps, the music I’ve posted recently has kicked some ass that won’t quit. That resolution is panning out for all of us. Another: no more Header of Wretched (with some evolving format changes . . . [like the moon widget?]).

Chris Bathgate, love this guy, has been a fave since I posted “Buffalo Girl”. He looks a bit like Jimmy Neutron, but sounds mmmyyyummy. He’s outa Ann Arbor and playing there at the Ark at the end of January as a prelude to the folk festival, fyi hahem - I think that’s a banjo, and isn’t his weird accent quite fetching?
Yes, I’m Cold
Every Wall You Own (don’t forget lies of omission la la la)
--------
Once again for the coming year, my horoscope bodes wonderfully well - the best I'll get until 2016 somethingsomething about Saturn breathing down my neck. I hate the pressure to be always so fantastic, frankly. But fine, if I have as good of a year coming as I had going (except a re-balance of blessings from one "house" to another, into the 7th house and outa the asscrack of the 6th specifically), then fine.
Weekend Love Forcast: VIRGO: Someone new finds you sweet, thoughtful and charming.