Wednesday, January 21, 2009

stand me up at the gates of hell la laa

of swords


for virgo: "Many people feel guilty about things they shouldn't feel guilty about," wrote journalist Sydney J. Harris, "in order to shut out feelings of guilt about things they should feel guilty about." Your assignment is to figure out whether this description applies to you. If it does, be brave as you expose the truly guilt-worthy stuff you've repressed. Helpful cosmic energies will flow your way if you uncover what you need to atone for and then atone for it. [ sigh ]


"It's starting to seem that there is nothing so beautiful as risk and nothing sadder than critique. What I didn't know then - these tools are not the right tools."


dawn landes - won't back down (tom petty) web
----


p.s. it's national hugging day - or here you can send an ecard instead [ >:( ]
----

Pomp just bores me (aside: that's also dating problem #19375638320). I tuned into the inauguration here and there, like to see them try not to get bummed out by Ted Kennedy's brain exploding, but when they got to gizzing over the Americana crystal bowls I was out . . . Aretha's hat though, that I was down for.