Saturday, August 02, 2008

I could break under this in less than a month. I have to be either here, which is unthinkable, or not-here during all these showings. What am I supposed to do for several hours every day outside of work hours? All day Saturday, Sunday, Monday evening . . . Ugh. I made Jasper go to the doggy groomer, upsets him enough to make him crap in the car. Then I went to Sears and bought all the appliances for the new house. I walked in there knowing all the rebates and the Kenmore product codes by heart for every major appliance of a house, and Jim, the pre-retirement life-long salesman, looked upon me as if upon The Sears Goddess.

It's 4 pm and it's been a looooooong day.

Now what am I supposed to do tomorrow? It's no wonder I'm shopping sawzalls, cz I gotta have some god damn thing to do at all times. My nerves are shot. I need to quite very literally fuck my brains loose, bc my brains fucking hurt.

>:(