Monday, August 18, 2008



. . the search the survey check the other survey squabble over the fence line though I don’t give a rat’s ass if I lose 9 inches to Flo for christ sake then the home owners insurance policy what a quagmire cz how the hell am I supposed to get the property secured (the backdoor yes I know it’s missing of course I know it’s missing but I don’t OWN IT YET duh) then get that all changed over with new car insurance cancel the tai kwon do which believe or not requires a certified change of address which is absurd what a bunch of fascists then get Ears to lens crafters cz he lost his glasses again book the truck fret over the truck schedule the closing AGAIN for wed afternoon throw a fit no not Thursday I need it now now NOW I needed it THEN let alone NOW so wed AFTERNOON armscrossy! then if we get back to lens crafters right before closing Clone Wars is playing next door and the mattress store is right next to that so conceivably I could all three in one go though I still want an ass tester for the pillow top or not memory foam whatever (omg a new bed a new bed to replace the sleeplesshellhistory bed that in itself is going to be fantastic) but first before all that I have to put in Dan’s xerox orders for the fall cz he doesn’t know how to find the secretary yet and that reminds me I have to do my own for christ sake . . . .