Monday, June 25, 2007

the Violet log ch.1

(wawawa) good morning sunshine (wa wa wa) are you hungry? (wa wa wa) well just give me a minute ( wa wa WA WA) okay okay I have to warm it up (wa wa wa wa wa) not a morning person huh welp I can relate (wa wa wa) okay here ya go (slurp slurp) (wa wa wa wa) what? (wa wa wa) no you can’t have your mother she’s barfing (wa wa wa wa wa) you can cry all you like (wa wa wa wa wa ) and I guess you will but (wa wa wa) here try the bottle again (wa wa tearful slurp scowl piss and moan slurp slurp) see not so bad (wa wa) [pat pat pat] (belch) (urp) how about we try your jungle gym thingy (wa wa wa) okay I guess not how about your new keys (wa wa wa WA WA) how about baby’s first book I picked this out it has a little mirror in it (pause) (wa wa wa wa wa WA) okay okay jesus you really are a bit high maintenance even for a baby (wa wa wa wa wa) do you ever stop crying? (wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa) okay I’ll stand and bounce okay how’s that? (tearful pause) [bounce bounce . . . . bounce bounce] this is boring Dawglet let’s go for another walk (wa wa wa WA WA WA WA WA) how can you not like a stoller all babies like strollers didn’t they give you the manual or what? (wa wa WA WA WA WA) okay the damn sling again then (tearful pause, tearful sigh) this is not terribly comfortable ya know it’s a good thing you smell really good (wa) o don’t start (wa) o crap here come neighbors (SMILE coo coo) are you kidding me? (SMILE) [o what a cute baby bla bla how old is it bla bla whatever] (SMILE coo coo) o sure go Chinese for the neighbors why dontcha (I was networking)