Tuesday, June 26, 2007

for Virgo: How well are you capitalizing on this year's unique opportunities, Virgo? Now that we're almost halfway through 2007, let's take an inventory. I'm hoping that six months from now, you'll look back and say the following: "This was the year I came all the way home. It was a turning point when I learned to speak with my own voice instead of trying to speak with the voices of everyone who's ever been important to me. In 2007 I found my power spot, my mother lode, my sacred ground. For the first time, I have a deeply felt certainty that I belong here on this planet; I belong here in my life; I belong here in this community and this mission and this body." ['finding my power spot' lol god that's funny]

(w Scorpio rising: Now that we're almost halfway through 2007, it's time to assess how well you're capitalizing on this year's unique opportunities. So let me ask you a few questions. Have you been working hard to increase your value? I don't just mean economically, although it's true that this is the best time in over a decade for you to make more money and launch long-term plans for financial growth. But I hope that you're also adding to your worth in every way you can imagine, like by getting the training and new skills that will make you irresistible to future employers, lovers, and collaborators; and by purifying your motivations and clarifying your ethics and bolstering your integrity. )

. . . to suggest a repose and to settle simply, to surrender one another, to succeed saving simpler, to satisfy a singularity and not to be blinder, to sugar nothing darker and to read redder, to have the color better, to sort out dinner, to remain together, to surprise no sinner, to curve nothing sweeter . . . cloudiness what is cloudiness, is it a lining, is it a roll, is it melting. - Gertrude Stein, Tender Buttons

dylan - I shall be released {any day now}