Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am in looove

an inscrutable randomly dissatisfied pissy heart-stopper

Dawglet looooves Norah Jones, my glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes la la la, repeat repeat (repeat). I'm going to be back on 'girls on guitar' type songs for a while, trying to expand her rep. So I'm posting a couple more from Rose Cousins. Across Ohio in a few places you can pick up Canadian public radio, and I got a Canadian folk music showcase with her on it. The songs are best mixed in with other stuff, cz like Norah's they tend to sound all alike. The "Dance All Night" song, though it strikes me as romaaaaantic, was actually written for her mother and is the best on the cd I think. But these are good too:

simple thought
if you were for me

If you're in the states, it costs a buttload to have the cd shipped, but you can download it for pretty cheap.