Thursday, January 04, 2007

for Virgo this week: Patriarch Bartholomew, the leader of the Orthodox Christian Church, has a flock of 300 million. Unlike most other religious leaders, he crusades for the preservation of the environment. "To commit a crime against the natural world is a sin," he says. "For humans to cause species to become extinct and to destroy the biological diversity of God's creation; for humans to contaminate the Earth's waters, land, air, and life with poisonous substances: These are sins." The astrological omens suggest that he'll be a good role model for you in 2007, Virgo. You'll generate lush personal dividends if you intensify your intention to live in harmony with nature [is this a euphemism?] and invoke a spiritual zeal as you defend your planet against its despoilers.

Toilet pucks are edible, first of all, and I didn’t kill X and bury his toxic ass in the backyard last year either, so I think I’m all good. Then again, I am an American. (wince) Maybe I’ll defect. Meantime I’ll post a war sucks and thus so does W. and all his stupid ass mothball mouthed shit faced fucking friends song. In further thoughts sent to Doug, I’ll note I was listening to this because while he was in the marines my mother refused to talk until he came back. She was about 2 years old, and perverse already stubborn like mule.





Jackie Sue











.

.
Iron & Wine – Love Vigilantes