Sunday, January 21, 2007

Doors open and close I sleep and wake I can’t lock much out I worry a lot in general. I check it all in my head like along a fence line sniffing for trouble, with low growling at even just the wind. I read. The urban dictionary—why’d you get me started?

grilled cheese

Used to describe a female of bad taste, hygeine, or sluttiness. Opening her legs would be like peeling apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

I slept with Jeri last night, and I had to stop, being I realized she didn't shower for a week...she was such a grilled cheese.

transformer

(n) An act carried out by a male by tucking his penis and testicles between his legs giving the appearance of a woman then quickly opening his legs, letting them swing back into position in a shocking display of manliness.

Oh god, not the transformer!

a girl that looks great from a distance, but is hideous when she gets up close.

(v?) The act of having anal sex with a woman and then when she is not looking, switching guys.

We pulled off one damn good transformer last night.

a lesbian that is attracted to heterosexual females, typically for the purpose of sexual conquest and nothing more. Once she has turned out the straight woman, she is no longer interested.

moose

(n) An affectionate term to describe someone socially inept (or at least awkward). Moose tend to have specialized knowledge on some geeky topic, such as star wars, dnd, star trek, lord of the rings, etc. Drama and art majors tend to be moose. Acts of moosery are possible from anyone whether they are a moose generally or not, as long as they miss some conversational subtlety

spaghetti

Turning your sexual fantasies into a popular Italian side dish.

Hey Martha, pass me the spaghetti.

side dish

A mental or visual masturbatory aid; someone who you look at (a picture of) or think about when you masturbate.

ice tea

When your lover puts ice cubes in her mouth and blows on your balls.

soup

Pot, marijuana, weed, cannibas.

cowboy

adj. a very handsome and rugged man; a man that some members of both sexes would not mind having some form of sex with.a gay or preconceived gay man that appears masculine beyond his heterosexual counterparts or other men.

A cute farmer boy who knows how to treat a lady!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy

(v?)You're banging a girl and you say, "Wow, I guess great sex runs in your family. But I think that you're sister/mother gave better head." Assuming that things go to plan, you're wench gets angry and tries to throw you off. Stay on as long as you can.. that's the fun.

Don't try this with manly women.. they get pissed.

I can’t repeat what I found under “gas leak”

Mason Jennings - Drinking As Religion (strong recommend)