Sunday, July 16, 2017

Says every woman, sooner or later, seems like :/
VIRGO The same people who bring out the best in you also bring out the stress in you. The grace of the day is that those two things won't happen at the same time. If you keep on the sunny side, so will those around you.

Deeeep breath in....exhaaaaale.....

When Ears was very little, when he would get sick like with a cold or flu, always his body would expell pure fire. The poor little guy's ass would blister from acid shits; his brow and armpits, wherever sweat pools, would blister too. Of all the things I regret, letting him attach his heart to Trainwreck, that is right up there. Regret blisters me where it pools.

He was beautiful, Trainwreck was. Women flutter around him like moths to well-wrought imitation flames. And, he seemed good with kids. Mine loved him.

If you stand back from your romantic partners in retrospect, how much in them do you admire? Respect? Would you emulate? In how they treated you, as a friend or lover, or in any other way toward anyone or anything?

Note to self: assholes are not the same as penises, so don't get wet for them.

A friend of mine recently told me that I was vindictive. It really bothered me, thinking of myself that way, and after all the peacenik yoga shit. What did he know of wronged, anyway? But. He knows enough. And he was, is, right. I work hard, I build this life, I stomp through the halls of it, I never make promises or oaths of allegiance lightly. And the whole time, my idling state now is fuckitfuckitfuckfuckitfuckit like a small outboard boat motor in need of a tune-up it isn't going to get.

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. And fuck you." ~You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Sherman Alexie

The Whites - Keep on the Sunny Side (Charlie Chaplin)