Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The trine of loving Venus and lucky Jupiter invites us to be happy first and let the circumstances catch up to us to support the feeling — or not. Your approach is simple: They treat you well; you'll treat them even better, and this will start a snowball effect of positivity.

That is precisely my approach. Even better better - if you've never had my treating you well treatment, you haven't lived.

I have completely neglected the reverse, however. So. New rule of thumb. Treat me poorly, and I will treat you in kind plus one, an experience you will also not soon shake off. And in this way, perhaps, I will start a snowball effect of watch yourself.

Think of a new X-men character called Vindictive. More than sweet to the good guys, she is the one you call when you're in need of being treated so well that it feels like a balm lightly scratched into the back of each one of your blood cells, wonderfuull washed over and through you. But betray or mistreat or malign or undervalue her, then the balm will be replaced with karmic salt and applied with equal thorough care. The blistering of regret slow and steady and unstoppable. Wouldn't you root for her? I would.

Janis -Ball and Chain 
(turn it up)