Friday, February 05, 2010


on the one hand, my maxed out class appears to be riveted. a bunch of them have recording devices (!) - I'm flattered but jesus christ if I end up on youtube I'm gonna blow my brains out. plus there's a high psycho factor. one of these dudes is sure up in my office-hours business, which is giving me the stalker-priest willies just a little.

speaking of psycho factors, so I've taken to handing food out to my small town friends, as previously mentioned. LMG has been one recipients since he had typhoid or whatever, which has gotten to be kinda fun, I'd include stuff like Airborne (which he popped into his mouth without water once before reading the directions), but it's been feeling iffy too cz the dude gets pussy thrown at his head nearly nonstop and I really like him but I don't wanna get in line for that. one woman cut his face off the posters for his band so often that they had to get new posters, ya know what I'm saying? that context makes just about any overture, even girlscout cookies, feel iffy. so there's this one woman who is in there every week right before our lesson time who sticks her ass in the air at him and bugs the crap outa him with the elaborately casual check writing that takes 15 mintues etc, and yesterday she'd brought in cookies "to compete". o for christ sake, I try to make friends and instead I start a god damn psycho milf buffet movement. my karma vis a vis men is seriously murky. its murkiness seems to pervade >:(


WEEKEND LOVE FORECAST: ARIES: Forgive yourself first, and you'll easily gain the forgiveness you seek from someone else. TAURUS: Someone who has taken a ride on the roller coaster of love will be able to appreciate your impressive emotional evenness. GEMINI: A trendy restaurant or activity will inject a tired relationship with a big dose of excitement. CANCER: For a relationship to work, you'll need to overlook a few of your minor grievances. LEO: The solution to a lifestyle problem will bring you closer to your loved ones, as well. VIRGO: Non Applicable. LIBRA: You make better choices when a certain someone is there to encourage and support you. SCORPIO: Flirty fun is in store, and you'll come across as bold and adventuresome. SAGITTARIUS: You'll grow in confidence as the weekend progresses. Keep talking yourself up. CAPRICORN: To stay close with your nearest and dearest, you may have to draw boundaries to keep outsiders from infringing. AQUARIUS: Don't get so swept up in nurturing someone else that you forget to take care of yourself. PISCES: Like hot chicken broth on a bitterly cold day, the love you feel in your heart warms you from head to toe.


no song, I'm grumpy